Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Seek Sweetness Ice Cream Card


This is a 5 and 1/2 inch square card.

The patterned papers are from the Echo Park Summer Days 6 inch pad.

I used my Nestabilities to cut the oval, scalloped circle, and the shape for my sentiment.  
 
For the sentiment I cut a labels 1 die, and then cut it in half.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's set called Sweetest Cupcakes. I finished off with marker drawn stitching lines.

The ice cream image is a stamp from Unity's Mix Up of Cuteness set.  I colored it with Copics and Stampin' Up markers.

The swirly metal pieces are from Close to My Heart.  I used Score Tape to adhere them.  

There are 3 layers of paper along the bottom.  The yellow layer in the back is 2 and 1/2 inches tall.  The green layer is about 1 and 3/4 inches tall & is punched with the EK Success Open Scallop punch.  The layer of ice cream cones is 1 inch tall.  I cut that so that just one row of ice cream cones would show.

The final touch is that the top 2 corners are rounded on a 1/2 inch setting with my Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute and yummy card

Stacy said...

Amber,
Cute cute card. I love the swirls
Hugs
Stacy

Unknown said...

Your card is so colorful and fun. Totally makes me smile and makes me want to have ice cream. I love those squiggly thing that you have off to the side. I have a bucket filled with them but have yet to use them. Thanks for reminding me about them and the great inspiration.

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, of course that's a sweet card!!! Cute too!

Marlene said...

Sweet card! You've got me craving ice cream now, dang it.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so adorable and super sweet! I love the bright colors!
TFS!
Amber

Kelly said...

YUMMY! Great choice of bright fun papers! Love the layer of ice cream cones...so CUTE!

Juls said...

fab!!! Love the little swirls!!! Hugs Juls