Friday, June 3, 2011

Fly Layout


I haven't done a scrapbook page that I really love in a long time.  This one finally worked out the way I wanted.  As usual, I had a HORRID time photographing it.  *LOL*  Much cuter in person.

Here's some of the basic info.

The word "Fly" was cut from the Straight From the Nest Cricut Cartridge.  I added Stickles in Magenta and also Glitz Stickles in Mermaid.  The butterfly is an embellishment, I believe from K & Company.


I drew some fun stitching lines in loopy designs to make it look like my daughter was in motion.  Those lines were drawn with the Sakura Gelly Roll pen in Green Star.  I did some stitching around the whole purple portion of the layout in the Sakura Gelly Roll Pink Star pen, but it is more faint and didn't show up as well in the photo.  In person it has a nice pink tint and a pretty subtle shimmer.

My journaling area was created by using a couple Nestabilities dies.  I stamped some lines onto it so I could write.



The paper along the bottom is from 3 Birds - a line from HSN.  I added ribbon to the top of that paper with a clear charm in the middle that says "Dream" and I attached it with 2 lavender colored brads. 

14 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Very cute! I love the title cut.

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwwww, Amber!!! This layout is so cute!

girlia said...

cute!!!!

Michele said...

Amber!! I am so proud that you posted a scrap layout! And it is so darn cute! I love the "In Motion" idea with the pen. I got something very FUN from you today!! :-) So cute. Thank you so much. I may post it with your blog link if you are ok with that??? Take care my dear. You are one thoughtful Lady!!!
HUGS...Michele

Stacy said...

Amber,
Great layout! I love the way you added motion to itt
great job
Hugs
Stacy

Anonymous said...

This is so whimsical and fun! Love your doodled flight path and that "fly" cut and butterfly are rgorgeous!

scrappinC said...

Fabulous layout. I like how you did the dotted lines to show your daughter in motion.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh Amber, this is darling! I love your doodling and the colors are perfect for this whimsical LO!
TFS!
Amber

Scrappin Sista said...

too cute!!! love it!!

Tara said...

I love the colours and the dancing lines are great!
Tara

Marlene said...

Fun layout, Amber!

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my this is such a FUN and CUTE layout!Amazing job my friend!!!:)

Duendes said...

Hello friend,
all his works are full of charms!!!
brilliant creativity.
big hugs

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful scrapbook page to showcase your beautiful daughter! I love the 'motion' layout!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane