Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crocheted Cake Slice


My daughter is turning two in May.  I decided I want to get her a little play kitchen.  So... I'm starting to make her some cute and fun little play food to go with it.  This is my first piece for her, yummy cake slice.  Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?!  I got the pattern from a book called Tasty Crochet.

I will be doing a lot of fun party planning soon.  I ordered the plates and such for her cupcake themed party, so as soon as I can see the colors in person I'll start making banners and other fun decorations I can't wait to share with you :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

absolutely darling!

Anonymous said...

I like it... NO CALORIES EITHER! LOL
...mom =0)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing! Kids will LOVE that. I oughta look for that book.
-Amanda
www.theladywolf.blogspot.com