Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stitched Layout

Click on the photo to see it enlarged for detail, but make sure and use your back button, since the photo opens in the same browser window.

For some reason I had a hard time getting a decent picture of this layout.  I just adore it!  I love this fake stitching look and I have been dying to use it more, so I finally did it on a layout.  I just love the colors and the way everything ties together.  I got to use some adorable embellishments I've been saving for a special page too, knowing they would go perfectly with photos of my little man in this particular outfit.

For my first time doing swirly stitching I think it came out really well. It's always fun to push myself to try new things, sometimes I do something once and am not real anxious to do it again, but other times I find something I really love.  You never know until you try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh..... little guy is growing up! adorable page! ....mom