Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Extra Little Touches

I just yesterday had something occur that made me feel like a sincere thank you was in order. I whipped together a card very quickly, not my best work, but it turned out fine. The fun part for me was simple... decorating the envelope!

There is just something about playing with stickers that makes me feel positively giddy inside! I had actually saved these from our Easter egg coloring kit this year. That's something I like to do... save things that are crafty in nature, even if at the time I don't see a particular use for them. I think they turned out really great on this envelope!

I think when I give a gift it's these silly little touches that really make it fun. Why have a boring old white envelope when you can have this instead?! It makes such a lovely presentation. I hope that when she opens the package she smiles! Bright, fun, and just happy all over is what this envelope says to me!

No comments: