Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dino Party Card


 

I just couldn't help myself, these dinos had to party!  *LOL*

I made this card to fit into a business size envelope.  It measures 3 and 1/2 by 8 and 1/2 when folded.

All the dinos come from the Stampendous set called Prehistoric Party.  I stamped them all and then colored them in using my Copics.  For finishing touches I added some Wink of Stella glitter brush and some Crystal Effects.  All the party hats are shiny along with the balloons.

I used a couple strips of patterned paper along the top and bottom of the card for more fun color and the sentiment.  I believe this paper was from DCWV.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed today's fun card :)

*Have a fabulous and very crafty day*

Amber

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Amber, lovely to see you posting here again, especialy with this fab card, love all the critters and the bright colours, hope you are well, hugs Kate x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun card Amber! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable Amber. Those little dinos. sure know how to party! Love the sparkly hats and balloons.

Karon said...

Such a great card, Amber. Fab image and one of my favourite size cards! TFS

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so darn cute!! Those dinos are adorable!! They look like they are having such a fun party!! Awesome card, Amber!! It makes me smile!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

My gosh this is just delightful.

Best of the holidays.

Diane