Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Unicorn Card


 

My daughter is totally obsessed with ponies at the moment.  Not real ponies, but the "My Little" variety.  When I saw this image in the Silhouette store I just knew it would make a perfect little something for her.

The layers were a real pain, but I think the final result is pretty adorable.  I used some Stickles in Yellow and Cotton Candy for some added fun.

The sequins are just cheapies from the craft store.  I attached them with Glue Dots so no adhesive oozes out of the little holes.

I know I've been MIA, but it's because I've been working on something new and very exciting.  I'll be announcing it soon :)  You're going to love it.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I'll be preparing to make my announcement shortly.

*Hugs to all my fabulous crafty peeps*

Amber


3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Amber lovely to see you back here posting, I thought perhaps you were having a holiday during shcoll hols. Anyway your back with a sweet card, I'm sure your little one loves it, pretty embellishments, hugs Kate x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a cute My Little Pony! Great sequin colors! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Diane said...

Just adorable Amber.

Hugs Diane