Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cute Little Stinker Layout


Here's a simple layout I put together.

The paper is from Simple Stories Summer Fresh Line.

The yellow shape I wrote the title in is from Bo Bunny's On the Go Noteworthy pack.  I just used a Stampin' Up marker to write the title.

The arrow I just sketched and cut out by hand.  Then I used the marker to draw stitching lines around it.

For the embellishments near the bottom of the page, I used some KI Memories Little Guy chipboard button stickers, a couple more pieces from the Bo Bunny On the Go Noteworthy set, some twine, and a couple brads that look like screws.

Most of my pages are quick and simple.  It's the only way I get them done!

On a happy note I finally put the finishing touches on my son's baby album and it's officially complete with 80 pages.  I have a lot more recent things scrapped, but for some reason a few of my older photos, like this one, hadn't been put in a layout yet.

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

Nice layout, Amber, and of course, the photo is just adorable!!!

Missy said...

Great layout, I love how you did the title!!!

Stacy said...

Amber,
Super cute, it is adorable. I love it
Hugs, Stacy

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love that title!!!