Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Trio Card


So quick and easy!

Standard A2 sized card base in black.

The purple layer is a cheapie paper I got form the $1 spot at Target last year.  It's cut to 4 by 5 and 1/4 inches.

Before attaching that purple layer I wrapped some Shabby Crinkled Ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique around it and tied it in a bow.  This color is from the Little Boo set. 

Under the ribbon I added s trip of green spiderweb paper by Recollections that had been punched with the Stampin' Up Scallop Edge border punch.

At the bottom of the card I stamped "Have a Spook-tacular Day" from the Pink By Design set A Haunting We Will Go.  I embossed it using some black embossing powder so that it shows up enough on the patterned paper, plus it just looks cool like that :)

For the image on the card I took 3 pumpkin embellishments from a Jolee's Boutique pack and added them to some green spiderweb paper - same as on the bottom.  Then I added that layer to a black piece of cardstock.  The black layer is about 1 and 1/8 by 3 and 1/4, but I just eyeballed it when I was cutting.

I finished off by going around the edges with some Starry Night Stickles.

10 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute, Amber!!! I like the purple you worked in -- looks great!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.love the embelsiments.that ribbion is so cute.cute senitament.tfs

2 Ducky said...

Great color combos!

Marlene said...

This card is absolutely adorable, Amber. I love the purples. (You knew I was going to say that though, right?)

Amanda said...

Wow, this is a Frightfully Fabulous Halloween card.. I love the colors you used..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Stacy said...

Amber,
Really cute, I love the purple
Hugs, Stacy

Tina said...

LOVE the simplicity of this card!! It is fabulous!! Thanks for sharing!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is great, I love those bright, fun pumpkins!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great colors on this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Michele said...

Okay... this is darling!!!