Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank You Doodled Card

I had a blast making this card.  I always need thank you cards for something or another, and I wanted to make one that would be appropriate for almost anyone male or female.  I grabbed my fantastic paper kit from Scrapmaster's Paradise and punched out 6 circles, at 1 inch each.  In the middle I added a 1/2 inch strip and then I went to town doodling with the Uni Ball Signo White Gel Pen.  That thing is just awesome.  It truly glides across the paper and it is so consistent.  I had some gel pens a few years back that I hated and was hesitant to try again, but this one is fabulous.  I wrote thank you to the top and bottom of the strip, and just did random fun doodling on the rest of the card.  I'm trying to do more handwriting and doodling on cards to make them more personal and unique.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful:) Following now:)

I thought I would share my blog:) I am having a giveaway right now

http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/2010/08/win-preserves-cricut-cartridge.html

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute card! Love all the doodling!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Amber. Very nice all occassion card. I love those papers!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the card! Have you heard of the Zentangle technique that is so popular now?

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the Zentangle technique.

bernietom47 said...

Love the doodling! When I do it it looks like a two year old did it. Great Card.
Hugs & Blessings Bernie