Monday, November 16, 2009

Frosty Kisses Card Made With Snow Friends

I used the new Snow Friends Cricut Cartridge to cut the snowman, I will never cut another one this small again (2 and 1/2 inches.)  It was really hard to put together!

"Frosty Kisses" was cut from the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartrdige.

The Snowflakes were punched out from the Martha Stewart Artic Snowflake punch.

There is a lot of sparkle to this card.  The snowflakes in the background were stamped in metallic silver ink, and all the white cardstock is glittered, but it didn't show up very well in the picture, so I added a little bling during editing just for fun!  *LOL*

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love your little snowman......love your sparkle too!! I made my first snowfriend at 2"....wow....lesson learned.....I'm way too old to try that one again!