Saturday, November 28, 2009

Working on the layout and posting ideas

Sorry posting was scarce last week, it's been a real mad rush around here with family things and such.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be working on the layout and changing some things around this weekend, so the blog might look a little scewy at times while I'm in the middle of changing things.

I will be having tabs at the top of the blog to make navigation easier and creating lists of my SVG's and videos, so you can find exactly what you're looking for.  I think this is good to get done now, and will make things much easier as my blog grows.  I will also be widening things so that my videos fit better on the page, and probably another little detail or two as well.

I've got plenty more fun stuff coming up.  I've been working on tags with the Cricut holiday mini cart for tags.  I'm working on a shopping cart SVG file too.

I just ordered the Cricut Serenade cartridge off ebay, and it should be here mid to late next week.  So, stay tuned for fun projects with it.  I've been anxiously awaiting that cart for a long time and just couldn't help myself.

If you have requests for upcoming SVG's, or project requests, let me know.  Some of the newer Cricut cartridges I have to work with are Winter Woodland, Storybook, From My Kitchen, Ashlyn's Alphabet, all 3 winter mini carts, and Serenade on the way.  So, if you'd like to see things done with one of those, by all means let me know :)

If there are things you would like tutorials on regarding the Cricut Expression, or the Gypsy, let me know that too.  I'm certainly open to considering all ideas.  I am also hoping to start doing some scrapbooking pages on video.  It seems there are many more card videos than scrapbook pages available online, so I'd like to try and do some of my pages on video for you.  I'm about to start my son's baby book, and work on my daughter's toddler book, so those are likely the pages you'll be seeing.  I still have lots of my daughter's newly completed 80 page scrapbook that I will probably be showing pics of in the coming weeks as well.

Take care!

No comments: